Thursday, August 9, 2012

Part 2: What we've been up to

I can't thank everyone enough for the incredible welcome back!! All your wonderful comments have made the decision to start a new blog feel even more right. Here's the final installment of my instagram photos getting you all caught up. From here on out, I plan on posting one to two times a week especially while I'm still in the middle of unpacking. Also, next week will be the start of more in depth project posts.

We bought a house!
-front door painted geranium red and vintage knocker installed; -farmers market flowers
We bought a house!
-first wood countertop in place; -made a batch of wood spoon oil for the countertops 
We bought a house!
-vintage spice tins turned refrigerator magnets; -new kitchen rug and Pendleton hat
We bought a house!
-enjoying a lazy day; -hydrangeas from my backyard
We bought a house!
-wearing something other than paint scrubs; -unpacking books and finding old favorites
We bought a house!
-succulents; -incense smokehouse
We bought a house!
-back to french braiding my hair; -original door knobs
We bought a house!
-homemade strawberry jam from the man that refinished our floors; -I splurged at the Privet House at Target sale
We bought a house!
-completed tufting on karlstad chair; -almost done kitchen with new countertops, sink, faucet, and walls
We bought a house!
-date night with Cole; -reclaimed and recovered vintage army cot
See you next week!

xxMaria

No comments:

Post a Comment