Friday, January 4, 2013

Old Fashioned Mayflower

Old Fashioned Mayflower
Old Fashioned Mayflower

How were your holidays? I hope you're enjoying a wonderful start to 2013! Cole and I have spent our time off together enjoying breakfasts at our favorite diner, cross country skiing across our lake and in the woods, along with nightly fires in our fireplace. I'll be sad when Cole has to go back to work on Monday.

In other news, I'm doing a guest post today! The lovely Mandi asked me to guest bartender on her blog, Making Nice in the Midwest! Head on over to find my most favorite classic cocktail recipe. Btw, it's also Mandi's birthday so be sure to send some love!

Old Fashioned Mayflower
Old Fashioned Mayflower
Photos by Cole. Thanks, darling!
Mayflower Dear Creatures dress: Emerging Thoughts
Tights: American Apparel
Old Blimey oxfords: Seychelles
Old locket: J.Crew

xxMaria

No comments:

Post a Comment